Search Hotels

Kasbah Tamadot


BP 67
Asni, Morocco 42152
[email protected]
Phone: +212 524-368200
Fax: +212 524-368211
Toll Free: +877-577-8777
Hoteliers! Is your information accurate? UPDATE HERE

 

Kasbah Tamadot Overview

Berber-style accommodation with fabrics and Moroccan antiques, carved wood interiors with views of the Atlas Mountains.

  • Year Built: 2005
  • Check in Time: 2:00 PM
  • Check out Time: 12:00 PM
  • Number of Floors: 3
  • Chain: Virgin Hotels
  • Chain Website: virginhotels.com/

Kasbah Tamadot Rates & Policies

  • Rate Policy: Daily in USD
  • Standard Room: from $674
  • Suite: from $982-$1,026
  • Credit Cards: Credit Cards Are Accepted
  • Reservation Policy: Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card
  • Included Meals: Continental Plan
  • Deposit Policy: 30% due upon confirmation with remaining 70% due 30 days prior to arrival.
  • Kasbah Tamadot Cancellation Policy: 30% non-refundable
  • Restrictions: 100% non- refundable within 14 days.

Kasbah Tamadot Room Amenities
Kasbah Tamadot amenities are in All rooms unless noted otherwise.

  • Air Conditioning
  • Balcony/Terrace (some)
  • Coffeemaker
  • Daily Maid Service
  • Mini-Bar
  • Rooms for Non-smokers
  • Telephone
  • Voicemail
  • Refrigerator
  • Safe (In Room)
  • Television
  • DVD/VCR
  • Whirlpool (some)
  • Internet Access (Wireless)

Kasbah Tamadot On-Site Activities

  • Game Room
  • Health Club
  • Health Spa/Massage
  • Hot Tub
  • Pool (Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool)
  • Tennis (Outdoor Tennis)
Kasbah Tamadot Nearby Activities
  • Bicycling
  • Golf Course
  • Horseback Riding
  • Jogging Trails
  • Shopping Mall/Area
  • Snow Skiing

Kasbah Tamadot Guest Services

  • Babysitting/Child Care
  • Complimentary Coffee
  • Concierge Services
  • Crib/Rollaway Bed
  • Currency Exchange
  • Gift Shop
  • Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service
  • Multi-lingual Staff
  • Free Onsite Parking
  • Room Service
  • Common Area Internet Access (Wireless)
Kasbah Tamadot Security Services
  • Smoke Alarm in Rooms
  • Sprinkler in Rooms