The Airline Sustainability Benchmark Report
Produced by Envest Global & CAPA Center for Aviation
Cost: US$349 (plus tax – calculated at checkout)
Business Travel News supports the progress of the business travel industry towards a more sustainable future. The onus is on every player in the business travel industry to deliver real carbon emissions reductions to mitigate the impact of global warming on our planet.
A partnership between the CAPA Center for Aviation and environmental data firm Envest Global, the enclosed report is a specialized business travel edit of an investor-grade benchmarking report released in December 2021, based on 2019 flight data. Business Travel News has partnered with both entities as the exclusive external distribution channel for this report to our business travel management audience. Business Travel News was not involved in the data gathering or production of the report.
An updated version, based on 2021 data, will be available in November for US$995. By purchasing the first report, you are entitled to a 20% discount on the future report.
Inside this report:
- WHOLE-OF-AIRLINE EMISSIONS ASSESSMENT APPROACH
- AIRLINE AND FLIGHT PROCUREMENT INQUIRY SETS
- Airline Sustainability Strategy and Commitment to CO2 Reduction
- Overall CO2 Emissions per Passenger km
- Carbon Offsets
- Sustainable Aviation Fuel
- Average Fleet Age of Airlines
- Passenger Load Factors
- NUANCES OF INDIVIDUAL FLIGHT SELECTION
- BUYING STRATEGIES