< PrevNext > 49. Intel Santa Clara, Calif. Share 2018 U.S.-Booked Air Volume: $89 million2018 Global Air Volume: $154 million2018 U.S. T&E: $115 million2018 Global T&E: $233 millionPrimary U.S. Online Booking Tool: ConcurPrimary U.S. Payment Supplier: American ExpressCard Program: individual bill/central payPrimary U.S. Expense Supplier: ConcurPrimary Global Travel Risk Management Supplier: International SOSConsolidated Global TMC: Amex GBTIntel has continued rolling out SAP Concur globally. The company mandated preferred booking channels in 2017, and the share of U.S.-booked air tickets that went through approved online tools has risen from 67 percent in 2017 to 92 percent in 2018, 86 percent of those without agent assistance. The technology company, which generated revenue of $70.8 billion worldwide in 2018, also has increased use of preferred hotels and airlines and in 2019 is integrating enhanced mobile technology and reporting, including the ability to visualize companywide travel spend, policy compliance and travel behavior trends. Almost three-quarters of Intel's 2018 U.S.-booked air volume was for domestic travel, and the company has a single global travel policy. U.S.-booked air spend rose 17 percent from 2017's $76 million after having fallen 17 percent from 2016 to 2017. The company expects that figure to rise $2 million to $91 million in 2019. While American Express handles 90 percent of Intel's U.S. travel, Travel and Transport Ultramar handles the remaining 10 percent. GBT handles all non-U.S. travel except the 4 percent handled by Ophir Tours, in Israel and the 1 percent handled by JTB.