< PrevNext > 16. United Technologies Corp. Farmington, Conn. Share 2019 U.S.-Booked Air Volume: $191 million2019 Global Air Volume: $244 million2019 Global T&E: $600 millionPrimary Global Online Booking Tool: Concur TravelCard Program: Individual Bill/Individual PayPrimary U.S. Expense Supplier: ConcurPrimary Global Expense Supplier: ConcurPrimary Travel Risk Management Supplier: ISOSPrimary U.S. TMC: Amex GBTIn 2019, United Technologies saw its U.S.-booked air spend reach $191 million, a leap from $137 million in 2018. UTC estimates its U.S.-booked air spend will drop to $50 million in 2020. In 2019, the company made $77 billion in revenue and successfully spun off two large organizations, Carrier Air Conditioning and OTIS Elevator, into their own standalone travel programs. Amex GBT handled 80 percent of U.S.-booked volume with BCD picking up the other 20 percent. GBT also handled about 80 percent of non-U.S. bookings, while BCD Travel managed about 10 percent. The remaining 10 percent booked though El Cortes, Engles, Thomas Cook or C Trip. About 90 percent of all U.S.-bookings were made through approved online booking tools. In 2020, the company closed its merger with aerospace and defense company Raytheon, forming Raytheon Technologies. As a result, UTC will focus on merging its travel program with Raytheon's. Because Raytheon contracts with governments, the Fly America Act applies to United Technologies' travelers, so the travel team is incorporating language that each business unit can use as part of travel policy.